Project Nursery Part 4

 
 
Yes, I'm still working on Parker's nursery! We've just been extremely busy lately.  I thought I'd show off the gallery wall that is above the changing table/dresser (It's what the gold mirror is propped up against. It has to be refinished.).  But anyway, this is the mirror that I found at a flea market for $8! I love how ornate it is. Perfect for a little girl... or at least it is now that it's not that gaudy gold.
 
 
 
 
Thank you, spray paint, for matching my yellow chevron striped wall perfectly!
 
 
Here is the finished mirror with more of the frames I spray painted for the gallery wall.  I love gallery walls, but I didn't want it to feel cluttered or busy, so I kept it pretty simple. I can't believe she'll be here in less than 15 weeks! Her due date is 99 days from today!



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not too much longer now (for either of us!)

      Delete
  2. Cute! It looks great! Thanks for linking up with Pea of Sweetness for Wordless Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! The mirror turned out so good!
    And I didn't realize until you said 99 days, how close I am getting too! I'm probably around 105 days or something! Crazy! You are WAY more prepared than I am. I have done NOTHING yet on the nursery. EEK!

    Jessie @ Life with the Larsons
    www.jessieandconor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting closer! My nursery may be getting prepared, but I'm starting to get anxious haha

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute idea! & turning out so pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We're not finished with it yet, but I like it so far.

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic find! And you really made it pop with that color. The little one will be welcomed in style ;)

    Thanks so much for linking up,
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I love your colors! Do you know they kind of match your blog color choices also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha actually yes, but the nursery colors came before the blog colors. I just realized how much I like them =)

      Delete
  7. what a fabulous find! I love yellow:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that mirror looks pretty! and just $8?! wow! love the color of your nursery wall too...

    stopping by thru motivated monday, come visit me back at:
    http://homefor4sweethome.blogspot.com/

    huggies***
    rea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts