Liebster Blog


I’ll be honest, most times I don’t have time to blog everyday. Sometimes even every week.  But I do love when I DO get to blog a bit. Especially when I know that people are reading it. 

I was nominated for another Liebster Blog Award by Allison from The Golden Sycamore and Andrea from One Creative Housewife.  They both have very lovely blogs that you should definitely check out!

The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to show new bloggers that they are appreciated, and to help spread the word about new blogs.

 

There are some rules that go along with it..........

 

1. You must post 11 random things about yourself

2. You must answer the questions that the nominator set for you

3. You must create 11 questions for the people that you nominate

4. You must choose 11 blogs that you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them

to your post and let them know they were nominated

5. No tag back

 

So… 11 random things about me…

1.       I like to wear either boots or flip flops depending on the season.  Apparently, I like my feet to be either really bundled up or barely covered at all!

2.       I could easily live in a big city; my husband could easily live in the country.  I guess we’ll just have to compromise =)

3.       One of my pregnancy cravings consisted of V8 juice and sugar cookies.

4.       I was an art major in college.

5.       I collect cookbooks like people collect their favorite author. The more pictures the better.

6.       I am half of Image 1:27 Photography. Eventually I’m hoping the business will take off enough that I’ll be able to do it full-time.

7.       I’m partially colorblind.

8.       If I try to schedule something without writing it down, it’s not going to happen.

9.       I still don’t have a smart phone =(

10.   I love the show “White Collar”

11.   Coming up with 11 things to say about myself should not have been this difficult!

 

Allison’s questions for me:

1. What is your New Years Resolution going to be:  Lose the baby weight after Parker is born.

2. What article of clothing could you not live without: Right now that would be leggings! Real pants are so uncomfortable when growing a person.

3. Are you a morning person or a night owl: Night owl. Definitely.

4. What is your favorite book: I love a mystery.

5. What is your least favorite room in your house: The dining room, but only because it’s still empty. We just bought our house over the summer.

6. What is something you want to accomplish within the next six months: Hopefully go back to school.

7. What's your favorite vacation spot: Anywhere relaxing. I like it all.

8. What is your dream job if you could do anything: I really would love to stay home with my daughter and do my photography.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve in public:  Sagging pants >:(

10. What was the last movie you saw in a theater: Wow… I remember liking it, but not what it was called/about/anything… Let’s chalk that up to pregnancy brain. I’ll probably remember in the middle of the night.

11. Do you have any pets? If so what are they & what are their names: No pets yet, but when we get a dog we’re going to name him Zildjan (ZIL-gin) after the cymbal line. My husband is a percussion director.

 

My questions for nominees:

1. What is your favorite food?

2. If you had an afternoon to yourself what would you do?

3. What is your favorite type of coffee drink?

4. Have you ever played a sport? If so which ones?

5. What is your favorite restaurant?

6. What was your very first job?

7. What is your favorite season, and why?

8. Favorite quote or saying:

9. Do you prefer long hair or short?

10. What is your decorating style?

11. Favorite flavor of ice cream:

 

 

And the nominees are:
Megan from Ephesians 5:33 Wife
Jessica from Green PB&Js

 
 

 

 

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! :D Love this little award! :) Thanks for nominating me! :D
    So... you're a photographer? :) OoO LALA! I love making friends with photographers. Maybe I can get a lesson or two from you?! HAHA~~ My hubby has a really nice canon rebel camera and I play with that all the time. Still working at it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... congratulations. what a sweet thing it is to be recognized. I think maybe, especially by your peers? love it.

    Aloha,

    Following you this beautiful Wordless Wednesday from the WW link up. I so look forward to getting to know you better through photos and posts and such. We're riding the wave of life together at Local Sugar Hawaii and I'd love it if you'd join us.

    Cheers,

    Nicole

    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! I love these because it allows the readers to get to know you better! Thank you for checking out my blog earlier! I am a new follower! :)

    -Logan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts