Rebekah Poe Photography

Recently, I have been playing around with the idea of earning a little extra cash by doing more of what I love, this time, through Photography.  I got a beautiful, brand new camera a few months back, and I've been itching to play with it!  I am not marketing myself as a professional photographer, but I would be a great alternative for those who don't want or can't afford the high end deal.  I created a small, unobtrusive little website on wix.com, and maybe something will come from it.  I had a lot of fun just making it, so either way, it's a win.  If you want, you can check it out here! I hope you do, and let me know what you think!  I would love some constructive criticism!! Thanks =)

Here is an example from a recent shoot



I had so much fun chasing after three little ones during this shoot! They are absolutely precious!

Comments

Popular Posts