Frittata in a Mug

I whipped this up last night to have for lunch at work today. It reheated very well, and would have been even better fresh. 


The options for ingredients for this dish are virtually endless. For mine, I used bacon, cheddar, mushrooms, and green bell peppers. 

I got my oven-safe mug at Publix. I love it because it also came with a lid (not oven-safe) that makes it perfect to carry to work. I greased the mug and scrambled two eggs directly in it. To the eggs, I stirred in my meat,  cheese, and veggies. I used a lot of veggies in this  the egg pretty much acted like a glue to hold them together. 


I baked the mixture at 375 for 25 minutes. It came out fluffy and light. 


To reheat it for lunch today, I put it in the microwave for one minute. It was so easy and fast and the students didn't have to wait on me for my lunch to cook. 



Comments

Popular Posts