Low Carb Smothered Pork Chops


For my New Year's resolution, I am trying to really watch what I eat and go low carb for a while. But I love my comfort foods. This dish tasted just like a comfort food, but without all the guilt!

Preheat oven to 375. Salt and pepper three center cut pork chops and brown in olive oil. Set on a foil-lined baking sheet. 

In the same skillet, sauté one bag of fresh spinach with olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder. When the spinach has wilted, add a handful of bacon bits. Place spinach and bacon in a bowl. Stir in one tbs mayonnaise. 

Spread spinach mixture over chops and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes and broil for a couple minutes at the end to make the cheese extra golden and bubbly. 

This may be my new favorite dish!


Comments

Popular Posts