Tortellini Bake


This was another quick meal that I made a froze ahead of time. I had taken a Cornish hen out of the freezer last night for dinner tonight, but it didn't thaw in time. Luckily I had this casserole in the freezer. I stuck it in the oven, and dinner was saved. We've done so well not eating dinner out this month. Glad we are still keeping it up!

Ingredients
One bag of frozen cheese tortellini
1/2 jar Alfredo sauce
1/2 jar spaghetti sauce
Shredded Parmesan

Directions
Cook pasta according to package directions. 
Stir into sauces. 
Pour into casserole dish. 
Top with cheese. 

If you want to eat it right away, bake it in the oven until the cheese melts. If you freeze it, bake at 350 for an hour, covered. Then bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered. 

Delicious and filling!

Comments

  1. MMMM! this looks amazing & I LOVE anything PASTA! I will have to add this to my next menu! There is a link party that I am going to start co-hosting every tuesday, this weeks is cold weather meals & this recipe would be perfect! You should go link up here (and come back every tuesday to see us!):
    http://stringtownhome.net/tips-tricks-cold-weather-meals/

    -Carrie @a-hooahs-housewife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts