Crock pot beef stroganoff


After a long day of bowling with my special Olympic athletes, it was so nice to come home to already-made dinner! All I had to do was boil noodles! The ingredients are a little unconventional, but sometimes that's just the way to go. Trust me!

Ingredients
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 lbs beef stew meat
1 tbs Frank's Red Hot Wing sauce
1 tbs ketchup
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 cup water
2 beef bullion cubes
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Salt and pepper
Egg noodles, cooked

Directions
In the crock pot, combine all ingredients except egg noodles. Cook on low for eight hours. Serve over egg noodles. 

Seriously. That's it. I even combined all my ingredients in the crock the night before, kept it in the fridge overnight, and turned it on in the morning before work. So easy and so delicious!

Comments

  1. Looks yummy! Love your blog!!!

    Your newest follower..... Jayma @ http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts