Wednesday, August 22, 2012

White Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Sauce


This yummy dinner is made using leftovers from my Salsa Chicken in the Crockpot.  I love it when one meal becomes two!

Ingredients:
Leftover Salsa Chicken (or any cooked shredded chicken)
Soft Flour Tortillas (the BIG ones)
Shredded Cheese
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (I take out all the canned chicken pieces from the soup)
A "good sprinkling" of Cumin, Paprika, and Onion Powder
Pinch of salt
Toppings: Sour cream, salsa, extra cheese, black olives, etc

~In the center of each tortilla, spoon out the salsa chicken. Top with shredded cheese. Fold the tortilla up into itself like a burrito.
~Place the tortillas into a deep baking dish.
~Spoon out the cream of chicken soup.  Add cumin, paprika, onion powder, and a little salt over the soup. Mix it and spread it over the tortillas. Top with shredded cheese.
~Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
~Serve with desired toppings.



13 comments:

  1. Oh, yummy! Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Ivy and Elephants. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/make-it-pretty-monday-week-11.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! I just linked up, and I added your party to my party page!

      Delete
  2. This is how my mom makes her chicken enchiladas :) total comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so i thought this was the same as my mom's recipe. Hers, you mix the cream of chicken with the chicken.

    Anyway, I made yours tonight and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My kids LOVED it. Asked me to make it again tomorrow, fighting over leftovers. yeah...awesome good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Great idea for a dinner. I know we'd love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that I'm following you! This recipe is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing on the Made in a Day link party!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. MmmM - looks delicious. I love it when one meal becomes two!! Thanks for linking up at Take it on Tuesday!

    Betsy @ Romance on a dime.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks YUMMY!! I want some for supper tonight!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebekah,
    These look and sound delicious! I love anything to do with Mexican food and I can't wait to try this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing at Creative Thursday last week. I can’t wait to see what you link up this week. Have a great day
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds tasty!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete