Parmesan Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Sauce


This recipe was a bit of a surprise. I never cook pork chops. However...

I am so sick of chicken. 

I must make some kind if chicken 5 nights a week. It's quick. It's versatile. I'm sick of it. 

So today, while finishing grocery shopping, I grabbed a couple pounds of thin cut pork chops. I had no idea what to do with it, but I'm pretty good at making things up. So here is my recipe for the pork chops. 

Ingredients
Panko breadcrumbs
Parmesan cheese
Italian seasoning
Salt
Garlic powder
Onion powder
4 thin cut pork chops
Olive oil

Directions
Combine the first 6 ingredients and coat the pork chops well on both sides. 


Pan fry chops in olive oil over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side. I like to cover mine while they cook. 


Once they are golden brown, bake them at 350 for 30 minutes. 


While the chops are baking, boil noodles and make your sauce. 

I make sauces like my mom does- throw stuff together until it tastes good. For this sauce I used a can of cream of mushroom as a base. I added a tbs of butter, a big scoop of sour cream, a splash of hot sauce, and seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste. You can add or leave out whatever you want. I also added a few small splashes of milk to make it thinner. It was delicious over the chops and noodles! 

I will make this easy, yummy recipe again soon!





Comments

  1. This looks so good, a perfect dinner! I love how you used Parmesan! :-)
    Yummy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts