Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Maternity Pictures!

I am so blessed to have an awesome friend (Macey Ryan) that I've partnered up with to start a small photography side-business, Image 1:27 Photography.  We were super busy throughout November and December taking Christmas portraits and photographing two weddings.  I'd love it if we'd get enough business to do it full-time. 

I am even more blessed and excited that Ryan and I are pregnant at the same time!!  She just ended her first trimester.  We made a deal that she would photograph my pregnancy, and I will photograph hers.  She took the pictures at our gender reveal party, our announcements, and most recently, maternity pictures. 

These are by far my favorite pictures we've ever had done.  I love them more than our wedding photos!  We went to a field behind the church my husband and I attend during the last good hour of light before the sun went down.  That hour is called "magic light," and boy was it ever!



12 comments:

  1. Look at YOU! :) You're beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everybody! I really love how they turned out =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely shots of this young couple in their pre-parenting lives. I know they will cherish these photos forever. I only wish we had done something like this. Thanks for visiting today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming addition! Just visiting from the Thirsty Thursday Blog HoP!!

    www.simply-summer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly glowing in every way! :-) Congratulations!! ~Kelly @ Eyes on the Source

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the one of you on the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You and your hubby look great. :-)
    I'm a new follow and your blog is really gorg!

    Tiffany
    www.pinkfaithtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete