Super Sneaky Stroghanoff

My husband is a little picky when it comes to veggies.  He absolutely hates squash, and during the summer, there is always a friend or family member giving us some.  In order to not let it go to waste, I started finding ways of sneaking it into foods.  He can't even tell!  Here is my recipe for chicken stroganhoff made with squash:


Brown some minced garlic in some butter in a skillet.

Add cubed chicken breasts and season with salt.  Cook the chicken through.


In a food processor, finely chop 2 small summer squashes.

For my sauce, I cheated and used a can of cream of mushroom soup and some chicken broth.  Add the squash to the sauce and stir well. Add cooked noodles. Stir.

Serve warm.  No one will ever know there are squashes in this comforting dish!

Comments

Popular Posts