Low Carb Stuffed Pork Chops


Today was a GREAT low carb day! I had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast, lettuce wraps for lunch, and then this amazing recipe for dinner. 

I pounded the pork chop quite thin to make it easier to roll. After sprinkling both sides with salt and pepper, I placed four fresh spinach leaves on the pork, spread about a tablespoon of ricotta cheese on the spinach, and topped it with mushrooms. I rolled it and sealed it with toothpicks. I browned it quickly in hot olive oil and baked it at 350 for 30 minutes. 

I made a side of zucchini slices to go with it. I sliced about a half of a zucchini and arranged them in a small ramekin. I cut up a half a tablespoon of butter and placed it in with the slices. I sprinkled them with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan. I baked them along with the pork chops- 350 for 30 minutes. It was the perfect side dish!



Comments

  1. "I read and enjoy this article. Tanks for write this article.
    Post Free ads in Free Ads Market"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts