Week 15 (and a half)


15 and 1/2 week baby bump!
 
 
 
The wee one has definitely grown a lot over three weeks! I am really starting to show now, and I am so excited =)  Also, I'm beginning to feel little fluttery sensations.  What I'm feeling is not the baby, but rather the effects of the baby as he or she tosses and turns.  But it's great to finally feel something!
 
Morning sickness is totally gone (YAY!!), but I still can't eat or even stand the smell of ice cream, whipped cream, etc.  It's really strange.  I figured I'd be craving it since you always hear of pregnant women wanting ice cream, generally accompanied by pickles.  Not this mama!
 
At our next appointment, we should find out if we are expecting a boy or a girl.  Then all the planning will start.  I have so many ideas for either gender; I just want to find out which ones I'll get to use!
 
How far along? As of today, I am 15 weeks, 3 days

Due Date: March 7th 2013
Size of baby: a navel orange
Total weight gain/loss:. Right on track at 4 pounds gained
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep:I am sleeping a lot better than before. I got a body pillow to wrap up on, so it's easier to sleep on my side now.
Best moment this week: Feeling the "goldfish" swimming around
Worst moment this week: Riding a school bus to an away football game.  I thought it was hard to be comfortable in a bus before...
Movement: "Quickening"- the techinical term for what I'm feeling
Food cravings: Anything cheesy!

What I miss: Shirts that fit
What I am looking forward to: Finding out whether the wee one is a baby boy or baby girl in hopefully three weeks!
Milestones: Finally starting to really show!
 


Comments

Popular Posts