Triple Threat

I checked my comments this morning and was pleased to find that I have been given not one, not even two, but three blog awards!  I was given the "One Lovely Blog" award and the "Sunshine" award by Tiffany@My Crowded Kitchen and (for the second time) I received the "Liebster" award from Bonnie@Simply This and That. Both lovely ladies have some truly lovely blogs, and you should definitely check them out. 





There are a few questions that accompany these awards and also a few guidelines for passing them on.  After answering the questions, nominate a few blogs you think are deserving or that you'd like to encourage!
Questions:

Favorite Color - I like color combos rather than individual colors (yellow, grey, and navy; earth tones, etc)

Favorite Animal -  I love polar bears.  I imagine that they are not, in fact, scary killing machines, but instead they are cuddly... like the ones in the Coke commercials.

Favorite Number - I have always had 4 as my favorite number. I'm not really sure when that started or why. 

Favorite Drink - Dr. Pepper, raspberry lemonade, and what southern girl would be complete without Sweet Tea! 

Facebook or Twitter - Facebook.  I don't plan on ever having a twitter. 

My Passion - The arts.  Music, Art, Cuisine, Dance... anything

Giving or Getting Presents -  Giving.  I get more excited when I find something for someone that I know they will just love than I do about receiving any gift.

Favorite Day - Thursday. My small group meets that night ,and we cook dinner and have Bible Study.  It's a great encouragement to me.  It gets me through the week.

Favorite Flowers I have always loved gerber daisies! The big white ones with the yellow middles.
Now to pass this on to some amazing blogs!
Candy @ the Skeptical Sweeper
Beth @ A Slice of Southern
Carrie @ A-Hooah's-Housewife
Jessica @ Green PB&Js
Allison @ Feeding My Temple

Comments

  1. Aw you are too sweet!! Thank you so much for liking my baby blog. It's a work in progress that sometimes gets neglected due to life happening.

    I could honestly cry- this made my month!! Thank you so much!!

    Candy
    The Skeptical Sweeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl! Good luck at your painting class this weekend!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW SWEET! ty girl! seriously so very sweet of u! I nominated you for one as well! (: check it out here:
    http://a-hooahs-housewife.blogspot.com/2012/06/few-more-rewards-i-have-received-am.html
    -CarrieEve @ a hooahs housewife!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts