Garlic Baked Chicken Wings

My husband is a huge fan of chicken wings.  Those All-You-Can-Eat wing places? He'll close them down.  Lately, he's not been wanting the buffalo style, and I thought I'd try my hand at making him a different kind at home rather than have us go out to eat.  The first batch I made were horrible, but after some recipe-tweaking, I made these.

They were fall-off-the-bone tender and seasoned to perfection.  What I did was put the wings in ziploc bags, then I added my seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt... My go-to's.  I poured a little bit of olive oil into the bag, too, to make the seasonings stick.  Then, you shake it all about (as the song goes).  I browned the wings on my grilling pan and baked them in my glass casserole dish at 375 f  for 45 minutes, then 350 f  for 15 more minutes.  Between my husband and me, we ate every bite!  This is definitely a dish I will be making again!

Comments

  1. Wow, these wings look delicious! What a great recipe! I'd love if you would stop by and link up to my Super Bowl Eats and Treats Party!
    http://www.thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2012/01/super-bowl-eats-treats-blog-party.html

    Tanks. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah,
    Thanks for linking up to my Super Bowl Eats and Treats Party!
    Your wings would be perfect for the big game!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts